Subject: [Leica] IMGs: In the Studio
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:07:26 -0500

2010-11-23-01:21:56 Nathan Wajsman:
> The Sinatra is great!!!

Thanks, I think so too!  As I commented with the somewhat smaller and
crappier version of this photo I also posted on the Facebook:

  Getting un-self-consciously carried away doing something I'm
  enthusiastic about, even though people may be watching, is a state
  of grace I achieve too infrequently. I'm in awe of people who can
  pull it off.

-Jeff