Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: food, wine, food and more food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:16:08 +0100

I know you might get the impression that I spend most of my time eating,
drinking and enjoying the sunshine. This past week you would be almost
right, at least judging by this selection. But what can I say? Office work
is not very interesting to photograph, and anyway, when you work, you are
sort of expected to work and not take pictures :-) So the pictures are from
the all-important non-work activities, but this week's pictures are
nonetheless almost all connected to the office.

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=451

Another pleasing thing (for me) about this PAW is that it involves a nice
mix of equipment: I used my GF-1, with both Panasonic and Leica M lenses and
the M8 with both Leica and Cosina/Voigtlander lenses.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu