Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 16:30:38 -0500 (EST)

Howard,

Did you mean "hands held" while Nikon rests on concrete block?  ;-)

Aside from the obvious technical quality, additional elements in play
here, lighting, bokeh, comp, color, contrast, all seem to combine in a
proportion that puts this image in that special place, that little
slice of area between the virtual and abstract where great photos live!

Montie