Subject: [Leica] iLeica Portrait
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 07:18:24 -0600

I'm not a sociologist (nor do I play one on tv) but I am aware of an
area of study called The Semiotics of Dress that has produced a lot of
writing (and paid a lot of academic salaries) over the years.

Smoke this, for example, if you can:
http://ctr.sagepub.com/content/25/2/131.abstract

So much interesting stuff out there, so little time to take it all in.

Keep pushing the virtual camera button on that iPhone, the software is
catching up!

--Bob

==On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM, kyle cassidy on the LUG