Subject: [Leica] 21 mm lens for M9
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:41:50 -0800

How many lens are you away from a divorce? :-)

If 1, get a Zeiss 21/2.8. I think it *MAY* have vignetting problem but could
be fixed with cornerfix.
If 2, get the Elmarit ASPH
If 3-4, go wholehog and get the 21 'lux

Another option is a converted Contax G 21 Biogon. Supposedly, they are of
slightly higher quality than the ZM lens. Except that with the conversion,
you lose aperture clickstop (i.e. it spins around).