Subject: [Leica] Phone Camera Reviews
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:04:23 -0800

What Phil said.

I've actually delayed replacing my lost Canon G9 since i've started using
the iPhone 4 camera.

Took my first night/flash shots Saturday of a completed outdoor carpentry
job.  The flash worked really well from about 15 feet.  I was surprised.

For now, as a business tool, the iPhone camera works really well, plus I
often use the eMail app icon imbedded in the photo display to ship
seconds-old  images to my customers from the job site.

They like it.

Couple of impromptu family portraits actually enlarged to 8x10 with very
acceptable resolution.  Overall a very useful device integrated into a very
useful device.

Regards,  Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net