Subject: [Leica] Leica Professional Users Savings Account
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:21:05 -0500

Or they should come out with a line of home ceramic Leica piggy banks.
Depicting for instance:
Oskar Barnack's head, (monochrome glazes)
Leica Standard
Leicaflex
The Ernst Leitz Optische Werke.
Large round red dot with a  choice of
Leica, Leitz or LUG in the middle of it big. And red. With working clock
mechanism. (I put a lot of thought into this)
Ernst Leitz II
Other later guys with last name of Leitz.
Dr. Max Berek
the PLOOT
M3
Town of Wetzlar
The Leica Mall
Leica CEO visionary Steven K. Lee Leica with the inscription:
"Someday there will be a full frame Leica M"
The Digilux
Dr. Walter Mandler
Erwin Puts
Noctilux-M 50mm f/1.2
Leica S2 or 3 as that's what I'd be putting a dollar a day into it for.
Previsualization
Ideally perhaps it should be a large ceramic cookie jar sized piggy bank of
the Leica of your dreams. For lots of large cookies. So when its filled up
you can trade it in to Leica for the smaller version which takes pictures.
And Leica credits  you for the price of the ceramic. And gives you at that
time another one.  For the next Leica of your dreams not quite visualized
yet. The clay would have to still be soft.

The question is how much bulk does $22,995 take up and now I'm thinking it
would be a life sized Barnack man, not head. Standing not sitting.
or dog named Hektor (who inspired it all) sitting in the middle of the room
the size of a hippo.
So maybe 5 dollar bills would be a smarter payment plan.

One a day.
Still we need a very large piggy bank.
22995 / 5  = 4599
4599 / 365  = 12.6