Subject: [Leica] Leica Professional Users Savings Account
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:04:23 -0500

Here's why it's a shame that I never did end up working for Leica.

Every year I end up with some amount of business income that it's fiscally
more prudent to spend on business gear than just keep in the bank and I end
up buying memory cards and lenses and whatnots. And then when the new $7,000
M9 rolls out, I'm caught unawares, picking pennies out of the sofa cushions.

Leica ought to have a savings account for photographers who can send in some
percentage of their professional income and roll it over from one year to
the next (perhaps buying "Leica Marks" or some such) and then when the new
product rolls out people can look in their Leica account and see that they
have $4,562.12 in there and pull the rest out of the sofa  cushion. It also
serves as a low-interest loan to Leica to come up with gear faster and
better.

Sign me up Leica!

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica Professional Users Savings Account)