Subject: [Leica] thinking Zone System
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:07:14 -0600

When I did photo journalism full time i did exactly as you; settling on one
film/exposure/development combination which gave me printable negatives
under 90 percent of circumstances; and carried multiple bodies to avoid lens
changes.

The only exceptions were special projects under special circumstances.

Regards,
George
(from iPad)

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] thinking Zone System)