Subject: [Leica] IMG: Election Day
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:15:55 -0500

In any small town in America the most notable building is generally going to
be the Church.  I traveled from coast to coast photographing Churches it
seemed like. Just a tad different from photographing Europe in which they
are called Cathedrals; involving not one but multiple spires.

My point is having done that in Europe I didn't think I'd also come back
here to America and be doing that some more.
You can be a secular person but that doesn't stop your photography from
almost being centered on things which come from religion.
Buildings with points. Big ones. Lots of seats. And a great Echo.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb