Subject: [Leica] IMG: End of Fall - Yosemite
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Interesting. So there's too much green/blue? In the water and the moss on
the
rocks? Pine trees too?
If so I'll take a look at my color curves;?it's a bit of a challenge getting
it
just right as?the elevation was about 5,000ft. But to me the pine needles
and
rocks look pretty ok.
Thanks for the input; I'll?take a look tonight.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA