Subject: [Leica] FS: Finance My Trousseau. Cameras and Lenses for Sale
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 23:21:06 -0000

I have a wife - and over sixty cameras. Much as tho' I'd like to take that
Canon V off your hands, I wouldn't have a wife afterwards. My collection of
cameras and my wife appear to be mutually incompatible, so your trousseau
won't be augmented by euros from Ireland.

That said I hope the day goes well!!

Douglas