Subject: [Leica] I Poured a wet plate collidian today...
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 12:33:32 +0200

Ahhh, wow! that's something I put on my "things I want to do list"! i have a
8x10 camera from the early 20th century with a carl Zeiss lens that I want
to use for just that? Was it "easy" to do? Did you you use regular fixer or
potassium cyanide??

I'd love to see the results you obtained!

All the best,

Tarek

Le 7 nov. 2010 ? 09:25, Richard Man a ?crit :