Subject: [Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)')
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:24:17 +1030

If you'd like an SLR lens, you can't really go wrong with the 80, 90
pre-asph or 90 asph.  You don't already have an R, so I would also
consider the Nikkor AiS with an F3 or if you want more compact an
FM2n, FE/2 or FM3a or, the 85/1.2 EF lens for you 1V.  Short teles are
pretty much all at least 'excellent' - the very best ones are
'outstanding'.

Marty