Subject: [Leica] FS: Finance My Trousseau. Cameras and Lenses for Sale
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:23:48 -0500

Congrats, Jim

Still legal in Iowa, despite the morons who threw out 3/7 of the Supreme
Court for no good reason.
At least no constitutional convention will be called, voted down by 2-1
majority.

FWIW, here's the original summary ruling:
<http://www.desmoinesregister.com/assets/pdf/D213209143.PDF>

I still find it incomprehensible that anyone who read that ruling could
disagree.
Depressing to be an Iowan this week.
And were that not enough, Sarah Palin and her ilk will soon be here in
preparation for the next election...

Phil