Subject: [Leica] Am I being stupid? (R content)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:15:45 -0400

Tim -

I just added an R9 and DMR to my rangefinders.  There's nothing like a
Leica.  I have the R6.2 that I have used as my main film SLR for many years.
 It's fantastic.  The 100 Macro lens is the best lens ever made.  If you
think you might use the DMR as your digital, I'd get an R9; otherwise, go
for the R6.2.  You will never regret buying Leica lenses and cameras.  I do
regret ever buying Canon lenses ;-)

Tina