Subject: [Leica] THIS WAS EMAILED TO ME-
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 14:29:41 +0100

Someone did post it earlier - but I was too busy
translating the standardised, industrial-scale
colouration of metallocene PPs and their resulting
characteristic properties to take a look:-) (there must
be things in life that are more fun!)

Thanks for posting the link again, Roger - all three of
the little movies are great.

Cheers
Douglas