Subject: [Leica] FS: 2011 calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 04:39:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I'm taking orders for the 2011 wildlightphoto calendar.  See it at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

The cost is US$15 plus shipping.  I'll order the calendars on November 14,
printing only enough to fill paid orders. I expect the calendars will be in
the mail to buyers no later than November 22. Local pickup is fine too.

After November 14 the calendar may still be ordered through lulu.com for a
few bucks more.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

e-mail off list please wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] FS: 2011 calendar)