Subject: [Leica] IMG: DMR Portrait
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:19:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Gene Duprey wrote:

 And they wonder why those of us with a R8/9 DMR fight so hard to keep them
and fight switching.  That finder and the images it makes outshines anything
else currently out there.  Well maybe the S2 is a smidge better.  ;-)
<<<

What Gene, George and Tina wrote... the same from me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com