Subject: [Leica] Nature sauvage
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:16:26 -0400

I love to play with abstracts as well. Have you looked at the images of
Brett Weston? I am collecting a set of his work in book form as it is
published, and many of my abstracts are homage to the sort of work he did.
When I started doing some, I found it was a lot harder than it looked to
get a story/graphic line in an abstract, but I really like the challenge.
Keep at it and find your own message, but this one does not work for me.

Cheers

Alastair