Subject: [Leica] Adventures in Alpha-land
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:47:49 -0500

A little fall color and one of my favorite subjects. Taken with my new
Alpha 900 but not with an R lens. I had to 'settle' for a Minolta
28-75 mid-range zoom after all. After paying for the Sony, which ain't
cheap (except by Leica standards), it was all I could afford. This was
taken with my old Minolta 70-210 f4, affectionately know as the 'beer
can' lens due to its size and shape I would say. But it is sharp.
Enjoy. C&C welcome.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/digiratidoc/Friday/Wheelbarrow+a900.jpg.html>

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Adventures in Alpha-land)