Subject: [Leica] IMG: Berlin church
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:41:17 +1000

Understood. Thanks for commenting.This is actually produced from a single
exposure though, no blended multiple frames nor versions nor HDR processes.
Largely the reason for showing this again (and initially going back to shoot
it around mid-day ). Intentional exposure for sky and then darks have
tolerated something more than two stops exposure increase in post,
selectively

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman