Subject: [Leica] Lightroom print module
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:58:18 +0900

I've always been a bit confused by printing with my Mac.  I'm using
Lightroom 2.5.  IN the print module, I select my paper type, size, and
colour controls by clicking the print setting button on the left hand
hide.  Then I click the print  button on the right hand side.  Then I
choose the same print settings as I did with the left hand side, and
for colour management, this time I choose no colour management.  Does
this reset the previous setting (from the left hand panel) to nil, or
is this proper thing to do?  I just wish to know what I am doing!

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] Lightroom print module)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Lightroom print module)