Subject: [Leica] T Stops
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:37:28 -0400

I found this interesting too.  It only applies to CMOS sensors since that's
all they've considered so far.  It probably applies to CCDs as well but they
will have to mine their database to see.

All lenses have transmission loss; it's interesting to learn that the design
of the sensor affects transmission loss too, though.

Regards,

Dick