Subject: [Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:02:27 +1030

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Frank Dernie
<Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com> wrote:
> The most disappointing bags for me have been Crumpler. I love their web
> site and the multiple choices of size and colour, but the stiff straps,
> excessive velcro and thick padding make them too inconvenient to use for
> me.

Apart from the padding, these have all been changed on the newest
Crumplers.  The vecro is the same but the bags now come with attached
covers making the velcro optional in use (and therefore silent).  The
new, less stiff straps are a great step back, in my opinion, but are
obviously what most people wanted, since Crumpler are very responsive
to feedback.

I didn't think the padding was too thin when a mokoro poler threw my
20 kg + Crumpler Keystone backpack at me in the Okavango Delta:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Africa+2009/Botswana/img231a.jpg.html

I know bags are a very personal thing.  Just a note on the changes.

Marty

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag)