Subject: [Leica] D700
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:01:39 -0400

Most of the pro shooters for publication here in Philly are using APS-H
sensor canons (1.33x) They are cheaper and the resolution of full frame
is lost when you print for a paper and post it online. They just don't
need it & so don't use it for work. It's serious gear that costs a lot
of money, but it's cropped format gear.

Phil Forrest