Subject: [Leica] The Ansonia full frame
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:16:31 -0400

The picture is not all that sharp as its done at 24mm at 8th of a second
oddly the right side of the building looks tack sharp while the left looks
soft.
It's a grab shot. But I was impressed by the luminosity and strength of the
image. The tree on the right foreground are sharp for some reason. The ones
on the left are not. All this evident at 1:1 but at smaller more typical
viewing sizes these go away.
I was standing next to the Beacon theater when I took this image. Creech and
Chong were in there performing.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com