Subject: [Leica] IMG: Eastern Sierra Fall
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:52:31 +0200

A beutiful series, Bob.
Thanks for share a so delightful week.
Marc

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net en leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net en leica-users.org] En nombre de Bob
Adler
Enviado el: s?bado, 23 de octubre de 2010 21:13
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Eastern Sierra Fall

Got back last Sunday from a week shooting an unusually lovely fall in the
eastern Sierra's between Mono Lake and Bishop, CA. Also went up to the
Patriarch Grove in the White Mountains which have the oldest known
Bristlecone pines; apprx. 4,000 year old trees. I was so overwhelmed with
the experience I really couldn't photograph it. Never experienced that
before except at my children's birth and weddings. I'll just have to go
back... My advice to others is don't play Beethoven's Ninth full blast on
the way up...
Comments and suggestions are always very welcome. Apparently the colors are
still outstanding for any who can make it.
Thanks for looking,
Bob

www.rgaphoto.com/2010-10-Autumn
 Bob Adler