Subject: [Leica] Fall color alert
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:15:25 -0400

Luis,
I know the colors look over saturated but believe it or not that's what the
Fall colors look like. It's the reason that people drive hundreds of miles
to see them. If it wasn't for the colorful maple trees (and the skiing) no
one would ever go to Vermont.
Larry Z
 - - - - -
The first one look a little bit saturated on my monitor, I like very
much the second one

Saludos
Lluis

El 21/10/2010, a las 0:32, Lawrence Zeitlin escribi?:

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Fall color alert)