Subject: [Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:16:03 -0400

Last night a guy was standing in front of me with an REI bag which I'd
thought was a local Portland Oregon company now I know I'm wrong. I've not
seen one here in ny yet.
It said under it what the REI stood for; but its not quite coming to mind it
was pretty generic.

I think it may have said:
R?giment Etranger d'Infanterie (French: Foreign Infantry Regiment)
But maybe it said
Radio Espa?a Independiente (Spanish: Radio Free Spain)  I was not wearing my
Spanish glasses.
The writing was a little small so I had to squint I think it said:
Recognition Equipment Incorporated

But when I looked under the flap it said
Request for Engineering Information

By now I was getting a little woozy so I had to check my
Rapid Enzymatic Indicator

With all this playing around on eBay I think many of us had to check out
Rotating Equipment Initiative

Another thing which bounced back at me was
Return Every Item

The other thing was
Return from Interrupt
    which is my favorite as it leaves more to the imagination.

But I'm glad my inner ear was doing well because of the
Rotating Earth Image

Mark William Rabiner Photography
Cars for the NYTimes:
http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb