Subject: [Leica] Early trauma
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:44:58 -0400

You've been looking at the wrong photos! Opening Vogue or W or looking at
the images of most any serious film shooter will show you that focus isn't
even close to the most important thing. In fact, sometimes completely out of
focus is just what the doctor ordered.....

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Early trauma)