Subject: [Leica] D700
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:42:46 -0400

The Leica d700 I think is really the digital equivalent of the f100 (albeit
you can shoot 2,000 photos before you have to reload instead of 36). It's
fast and the metering is very accurate and it talks well with the flash.
It's a pretty marvelous thing. I do love mine. I have the external battery
pack on mine which imho improves the balance with big lenses as well as
letting you go on a week + long photo excursion without having to worry
about recharging.

Thank you elves of solms!

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] D700)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] D700)