Subject: [Leica] Neopan 1600
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:39:12 -0400

Its my favorite film and haven't used a roll of it in 3 4 5 years. 6 maybe.
I'm not going to stock up because there is a reason I've not used it.   I've
moved on and am happy with the work I'm doing. Which I think echos the rest
of the "market" or "world".
I think in about 8 or ten years some people will get wistful and wonder what
its like to shoot one of their film cameras or backs again. When that
happens I'm sure the film will be made in Croatia in a nice little mini
factory and cost 33.3 bucks a roll.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com