Subject: [Leica] proper size for photo on the web
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:02:41 -0400

I agree with Mark. I despise those stupid ugly watermarks a lot of amatuers
put on their images. Hell, most of the people that do that would fall all
over themselves to give the image free to the first big wealthy corporation
that strokes their ego and asks for it for an ad but they're scaed of
'theft'. *giggle*

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography