Subject: [Leica] Neopan 1600
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:38:57 +1030

A photo of the Fuji product board at Photokina got me a bit concerned
about Neopan 1600, which wasn't on the board.  Since then it has gone
out of stock most places.  I wrote to Fuji who told me it is
discontinued.  Fuji have been very bad about communicating these
discontinuations (when Neopan 400 120 was discontinued they didn't
really properly admit it was discontinued until it was out of stock
almost everywhere); if you use Neopan 1600 you probably should stock
up now.

Marty

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Neopan 1600)