Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 06:55:39 +1000

Go Harrison!

John Milich will do them fast and very well if you send him just the mounts.
No, not necessary providing you don't mind setting the coding manually. It
is a matter of convenience...... then you shoot a few times having left the
camera on the (wrong) manual selction and get annoyed with yourself.
For most normal to longer ones, I doubt that you would see any significant
change in the files. Wides can benefit more. You will be able to compare
directly for yourself with code on or off once you have the camera,
naturally.

I'll send you some info off-list.

Cheers
Geoff