Subject: [Leica] IMG: Goodwood Revival (Classic Motorsport)
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:25:51 +0100

Douglas,

Thanks, I think she wouldn't have spat any of us out for breakfast. I can't
remember whose bike she was with, but boy was she unmissable.

John Surtees seemed very calm considering the tragic accident with his son.
Stirling was racing in his slippers (after falling down the lift shaft at
his home this year!).

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK