Subject: [Leica] Commonwealth Games
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:39:29 +0900

Ted,

I did look at the beautiful photography, that's why I said 'Excellent
images, fantastic!'  Don't you think 'excellent' and 'fantastic' are
sufficiently superlative praise?  I mentioned dust spots on one
image.  I think they shouldn't have remained there because the sky is
so clear and the spots are bigger than the moon.  On another image
they wouldn't have mattered so much. I wasn't in any way denigrating
the photography itself.  But it seems you didn't understand that.

Anyway Ted, you're a great photographer, you don't need to be repeat
it, and the photographers who took these images for the Boston Globe
are great photographers too.

Peter Cheyne