Subject: [Leica] Leica R6, 24/50/100180mm FS
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 01:17:52 +0000 (UTC)

I have the following R gear for sale - please email me at newellj at gmail
dot com if you have questions or want to follow up. What follows is very
brief; I can add more details and links to pictures if you are interested.
None of the lenses have ROM chips.

24mm Elmarit f/2.8 - Glass: no scratches, some dust. Metal: a number of
pin-prick sized bright spots, otherwise clean - call it EX/EX+ on balance.
Three cam. Box, shade. $450

50mm Summicron f/2 - Glass: perfect, very minor dust. Metal: like new. Call
it LN-/LN. Third cam only. Box, vinyl case. $275

100mm APO Macro Elmarit f/2.8 - Glass: perfect, normal/minor dust. Metal:
like new with one small mark on the underside of the focusing ring that has
been touched up. Three cam. LN-. Box and, I think, vinyl case. $1600

180mm APO Telyt f/3.4 - Glass: perfect, very minimal dust. Metal: like new.
LN-/LN. Three cam. E60 filter ring. Box (do not believe this one ever had a
vinyl case, based on inner foam packing material in box). $900

R6 - Black chrome finish. The only marks I see are (is) a small ~2mm bright
rub near the motor drive lug. Otherwise, cosmetics are LN-/LN. The shutter
runs smoothly and sounds accurate, has been regularly exercised when not
actively used. All controls in good working order. Outer and inner box,
strap box. $850

Payment and shipping details to be agreed in connection with sale. PayPal
may be possible if sent "personal/payment owed" but shipping must be
insured, trackable, and to a PayPal-confirmed address only.

Thanks

John Newell

no archive