Subject: [Leica] Street Musiciens
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:13:40 +0200

Bonsoir Philippe,

Certainly I've remembered you, you would enjoyed, it was really nice,
the man dressed on black had an incredible count tenor voice, the
music was very rare, it seems some medieoval music and maybe from
Greece too. Unfortunately the police went and they can't play more.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 15/10/2010, a las 7:45, philippe.amard escribi?: