Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 02:02:07 -0400

> steve jobs should be sending me checks, i swear.
>
> the 4 is ... really amazing. in many ways it's the best non SLR digital
> camera I've ever had. (The GF1 kicks it's ass in many ways, until you try
> and put it in your vest pocket.) The image quality is actually okay in
> decent light. And the ability to install photo-software is inspired.

I'm hoping to go to the galapagos next year: how does it do underwater ;-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark)
Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark)
Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark)