Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:26:14 -0400

steve jobs should be sending me checks, i swear.

the 4 is ... really amazing. in many ways it's the best non SLR digital
camera I've ever had. (The GF1 kicks it's ass in many ways, until you try
and put it in your vest pocket.) The image quality is actually okay in
decent light. And the ability to install photo-software is inspired.

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark)