Subject: [Leica] Buying a medium format camera
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:32:58 +1000

Mark, you ought to know what a Leica S2-P is if you are commenting on
medium format digital on a Leica list (or at least work it out from
the context)! Or not be so?pedantic when you like to include
lighthearted or quirky remarks yourself.  Sheesh!

Never mind, I don't know what a prince point is..... Royal person's
sword? Ballet posture? location where flamboyant pop star once lived?
Website for William and Harry also featuring the Duchess of Cornwall?
prince raison d'?tre? Prinz punkt?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman