Subject: [Leica] Responding to messages
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:00:19 -0400

Peter,

The short answer is not easily.

The longer answer is that emails which are replies to other emails usually
have the extra info about the replied-to email hidden in it's header. That's
how your mail program know that the 2 messages are related and should be
displayed together. When you just cut-and-paste the title, your email
software has a much harder time trying to figure out if the 2 messages are
related.

As for does it matter, only if it matters to you. :)

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Responding to messages)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Responding to messages)