Subject: [Leica] IMG: New gallery - streets of Berlin at the weekend in B&W
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:37:36 -0700

Douglas Sharp showed:

>  Hi all,
>
> we were in Berlin over the weekend on a business trip
> (finding a new publisher and meeting a film producer
> working on Frauke's book).
>
> Here are a few shots taken while travelling/walking to
> the various places we had to go to. Everything from a
> stretch Trabbi and the President's Palace to a
> "guerilla busker" on the train.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Berlin/October_2010/ <<<<<<<<

Hi Douglas,

Well street photography, happy snaps whatever? This is a very interestng
album.

After the 1972 Olympics in Munich a few of our crew were to go to Berlin and
spend a couple of weeks doing a look about and sight seeing. However after
the Arab terrorist killings of the Israeli athletes all the fun went out the
window and we all came home! Bastards!

Anyway as there's no end in sight of my life in this the 82nd year, I'm
looking at making Berlin the celebration for the 85th!! Hang around a bit as
I don't have any intention of not making that birthday celebration. :-) HOW?
Well hell that's easy, keep busy and you wont die! :-)

If you keep phyiscally busy, exercising and power walking you keep your body
ready for action! Take some nice feeling "Happy Snaps" once in awhile is
always a big lift for heart and soul! So see how easy it is? We'll see you
in 2014! :-) :-) Or there about! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted! :-)

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: New gallery - streets of Berlin at the weekend in B&W)