Subject: [Leica] Shipment from Overseas
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:23:41 +0200

Tina,

I have also a Fedex account, the cost here are 13 Euro for clearing +
Customs duties (here 4,5% for photo equipment) + V.A.T. (Tax on your
State, in Spain now is 18% over the total amount Goods+Freights+Duties)

To consider this as a gift it depends of the shipper, if he has not
declared Invoices, but I don't have experience on this. Ask the
shipper if invoices are attached and for which value

I hope this helps

Saludos
Lluis

El 12/10/2010, a las 21:07, Tina Manley escribi?: