Subject: [Leica] St. Louis Arch Oct 21st 2003 with Digilux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 01:24:53 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/031021_023116bx.jpg.html

A few years before I shot this with a 90mm Tele Elmarit and it was a key
darkroom print for me but I felt it was damaged, the neg in the airplane. X
rays and wanted to re shoot it cleanly.
I did so a few years later in 2003 at a LHSA meeting this time with my
digilux1. I had print in hand and retraced my steps till I ended up standing
in I'm sure my old footprints in the marble. Tripod holes in effect.
I didn't get the flag right though as there was no wind. It was limp and
near invisible. And key to the balance of the image.  So I lifted it off the
old print and pasted it back in.
So this image is 98 percent digital. 2 analog.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com