Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4 in the Dark
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:51:57 -0700

Bob:

Make sure you've got the new iOS release (4.1something).  You load on your
desktop/laptop then onto the iPhone via iTunes.  Easy.

I loaded it only to get HDR capability.  It actually works.

I'd say 18 out of every 20 HDR images are better than the first exposure.
Just need to hold still when it's shooting.  Sound familiar?

I'm a Landscape Design and Restoration contractor and take mass quantities
of shots daily with my iPhone 4 to upload to my MacBook Pro for invoice
backup and customer presentations.

Works like a champ.  Really crisp images on the MacBook Pro.

Now have more fun!!!

Cheers
Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net