Subject: [Leica] Kyle's iPhotos
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:27:54 -0600

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

Plastic Bullet which is a kind of light-leaky plastic camera filter.
TiltShiftGen which is a fake tilt/shift thing that you can use to fake bokeh
Photogene which is a photoshop like app that does levels, saturation,
cropping & rotating.
Watermarkr for putting watermarks on the images
Camerabag has a Holga filter I use sometimes for square crops with vignetted
corners
There are some Hipstamatic images in that lot but as some photo contests
point out "please do not send us photos you took with the hipstamatic,
everybody has it." So I tend to use it in limited quantities.
Pano does stitched panoramic photos either live (with a visual assist) or
from the library.

I use Hipstamatic a lot and Camerabag a little.  I also have Shake-it for
SX70 clone pix.  The image editor I use most is Perfect Photo.  I also just
got the free app called Muybridgizer from the Tate Gallery.  It lets you do
motion series panels a la Eadweard Muybridge (
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...&affId=1860684<http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=390894338&mt=8&u1=web&affId=1860684>
).

IMO the iPhone is a ton of fun for photogs.  Hipstamatic has really freed me
up a lot visually.
.

--
Phil Swango