Subject: [Leica] IMG: Afghan Children in Qarabagh
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:16:20 +0430

Kyle - you're the man, thanks for looking and encouragement.  I will
take your and Tina's advice about getting closer next time.

Hugh

On 9-Oct-10, at 6:22 PM, kyle cassidy on the lug wrote:

> You're getting there! good light, good scene. I think not exactly
> the right mixture of faces/capture/moment, but there's awesome in
> that scene if you stick with it and keep banging away. This is the
> best of your street photos so far I think. I'm a bit torn between
> thinking "really good framing" and thinking "One giant step closer"
> to fill the frame or not -- i'm up in the air. But good work, keep
> at it.

"Keep cheerful and smile, sometimes it is all you have"

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] IMG: Afghan Children in Qarabagh)